We provide diagnosis, treatment options and education for adults and children with the following concerns:
- Indoor( (animal dander, dust mites, molds) and Outdoor (Pollen) Allergies- environmental allergy testing, allergen immunotherapy including subcutaneous (allergy shots) and sublingual drops and tablets (SLIT)
- Food Allergies and related concerns including food sensitivities, food intolerances, pollen food syndrome- food allergy testing, in office food challenges and management
- Eosinophilic esophagitis- providing testing to know the foods that trigger EoE and planning an elimination diet and other management options
- Medication Allergies and related syndromes- Penicillin allergy testing and in office drug challenges
- Stinging insect and Fire ant Venom Allergies- venom allergy testing and venom allergen immunotherapy
- Anaphylaxis- testing to diagnose the cause and management
- Asthma- including diagnosis, Pulmonary function tests, and management including biologic medications like Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra, Dupixent.
- Chronic cough
- Eczema (Atopic dermatitis)- testing to diagnose the triggers and management options including Dupixent
- Other skin conditions like Contact dermatitis and patch testing : Drug rashes and elimination trials
- Hives- acute and chronic hives
- Sinusitis- acute and chronic causes and nasal/ sinus polyposis- including biologic options.
- Other chronic or recurrent infections
- Concerns for Immunodeficiency- testing and immunoglobulin replacement therapy- SCIG infusions
-Other rare diseases involving Allergy/Immune cells ( like Mastocytosis, eosinophilic syndromes etc.)